Thursday, April 28, 2011

Royal


Friday morning is the big Royal wedding! How many of you have been following the Will and Kate fairytale, and will watch/record the big event tomorrow? For unknown reasons I have become interested, and in recent days excited about the young Royals. It must be the amazingly fun hats like this one from Annalisa Maria!


Or maybe it all started with this plate from my Mema. It has found a home on our kitchen island in honor of the big event.


Here is my "look alike" Royal ring, that my dad gave me years back. It is not intended to be a look alike, it just somewhat reminded me of it (on a much smaller scale!).


Our sweet girl even got into the royal fun as we played tea party with one of her new Barbie dolls.


 And this fork set found here is a must for the cake table!


Click here for a complete Royal wedding rundown and join in the fun!

Image found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!