Sunday, February 6, 2011

Love and Respect for Valentine's Day


"Here is the secret to marriage that every couple seeks, and yet few couples ever find...
Unconditional respect is as powerful for him as unconditional love is for her..."

Each one of you also must love his 
wife as he loves himself, and the wife 
must respect her husband. 
- Ephesians 5:33

A perfect book for Valentine's Day, Love and Respect For A Lifetime by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs. Also, look for the Love and Respect Conference. Click here for a listing of live and video conferences near you.

2 comments:

  1. I will pick this book up.
    a great valentine gift for friends and fam.
    We are never married to long to pick up pointers on Marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most fabulous book written on marriage in my opinion! My hubby and I teach young marrieds and conduct seminars. This is our go to source. I plan on sharing it on my blog soon as well.
    Have a wonderful day!
    B

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!