Saturday, April 24, 2010

TimeWise

I have been using the TimeWise Miracle Set for about a month now and I have to say , it is the best skin care line I have ever used! I have been through a considerable amount of skin care products in my time, you name it, I've tried it. TimeWise has beat them all, and I am hooked!
My obession with Mary Kay products does not stop there. I have since purchased mascara, eye color, foundation, eye makeup remover. Each product goes above and beyond my expectations. 

Visit my sister-in-law's online boutique and check it out! While you're there try the Virtual Makerover tool and take a look at Beauty on a Budget. 

Want to have a Look on the go, there's an app for that too!

Have fun playing makeup!

3 comments:

  1. Oh..I have such sensitive skin. Wonder if I would rash out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure about that. The cleanser does have granules in it that might cause irritation. I think Mary Kay has a line for sensitive skin that might work better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried MK yet, but always hear good things. I used to buy Avon from a co-worker, but since I'm a SAHM now, I no longer purchase it; been hitting up the drugstore when in need. I will check out TimeWise for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!