Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's weekend!

I am afraid that I quickly turned into a pumpkin this week, as my vacation is over. It has been a crazy juggling act with getting back to work, and back into the swing of things.
So, here we are, Valentine's weekend! We started our celebration on Thursday night by decorating the whole house with streamers, hearts and balloons. My mom gave me bouquets of beautiful pink tulips, and a cute book written by couples that have been married for 50 years and more. Yesterday after work I was greeted by a large bouquet of sweet tea roses. Hubby had them sent to the house! Last night we gave Elise her Valentine's present and her "We love you because..." hearts. It was a fun relaxing evening. Sunday is the official day! What fun plans do you have to celebrate? Here are a few photos of our Valentine's so far...

 

  

Enjoy your day!





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!