Monday, February 1, 2010

Get your fill of veggies

 
 
If you have not heard of VeggieTales, you may find this a bit strange, but hear me out. These silly little characters, who just so happen to be talking vegetables, really are a lot of fun and capture the attention of active toddlers. The first time we watched a VeggieTales movie with Elise, I thought we were in for it, but I was wrong. She loved it and I have to say, so did I! Within the first few times of viewing the movie, she has the first part of the theme song down pat. The french peas were a huge hit and have come in handy in times of vegetable melt downs at dinner! Check out the new movie "Silly Little Thing Called Love" and the classic Sunday School Songs CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!